- MEASURE FIRST: For best dog boot fit, measure dog paws and refer to size guide. Width of dog paw should be less than width of dog booties. Buy Size 0 (petite) boots for paws measuring between 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 inches wide. Foam padding allows for boot to be tightened without harm but adding a dog sock can also make more snug. Other sizes available
- LIGHT DUTY BOOTS ARE IDEAL FOR: Running at dog grass runs, dog pools, snow and indoor hardwood floors. Small dog shoe provides paw protection with rubber non slip soles.
- PATENTED DESIGN: Ultra Paws dog shoes with foam ensure your dog is comfortable when velcro straps are tight and secured.
- ADDITIONAL USAGE: Use to keep dogs from licking natural dog paw balm, cream or soother. Great for pools to prevent liner tears and scratches while swimming
- If buying for urban walking and trail hikes, please consider buying Ultra Paws Heavy Duty boots which have thicker rubber soles made of recycled tiresIf buying for urban walking and trail hikes, please consider buying Ultra Paws Heavy Duty boots which have thicker rubber soles made of recycled tires
The Durable Boot offers the BEST protection for senior dogs or dogs with who have trouble slipping on hardwood or tile floors. Boots are made of tough, water resistant nylon material with the top of the toe and sole wrapped in a flexible, skid resistant and durable material. The sole is pliable and provides traction to prevent slipping on floors - plus they stay on your dog's paws! Boots are easy to put on with wide split seam top opening and difficult to slip off.