- HEALTHY GRAIN FREE DOG TREAT: Our Water Buffalo Natural Ear dog chews are single-source protein that has 14% more protein and 89% less fat than beef (rawhide) and 28% more protein than pork (pig ears) making them a great alternative to pig ears and cow ears. Feel good about treating your pet. Use as part of a balanced diet.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Our Wild Eats Water Buffalo Natural Ears are 100% sustainable and processed in human-grade facilities with the highest level of standards.
- 100% NATURAL DOG TREAT: Healthy, one-ingredient dog chews sourced from grass-fed, free-range water buffalo. No chemicals. No preservatives. No additives. No hormones.
- PROMOTE POSITIVE CHEWING: Unique shape and texture encourage positive chewing and aids as a natural dog teeth cleaning with each bite promoting healthier teeth and gums. Always supervise your pet when treating them.
- MORE WILD EATS WATER BUFFALO TREATS: Search “Wild Eats” to discover a family of products with lasting value and health benefits through single-source protein dog snacks, dog chews, and dog treats.
Wild Eats Water Buffalo Ears are 100% natural; healthy, single-source protein no hide dog chews suitable for all stages of life. These are highly palatable, high protein, rawhide-free dog chews, are a fantastic alternative to pig ears and cow ears. Wild Eats Water Buffalo Ears are sourced from free-range, grass-fed water buffalo raised without any added hormones for the highest quality chew. Water Buffalo contains 14% more protein and 89% less fat than beef for a leaner, healthier dog treat. Their unique texture and shape help promote positive chewing while cleaning teeth and gums to improve overall dental health. Our dog treats are low in fat and contain no chemicals, preservatives, or additives, so you can feel good about treating your dog every day as part of a well-balanced diet. Wild Eats delivers a whole family of products that offer the long-lasting value and healthy benefits by promoting one-ingredient dog treats. Please supervise your pet while giving a treat or chew.