- HEALTHY GRAIN FREE DOG TREAT: Our All-Natural Lamb Lung dog chews are a single source protein that are gluten free, grain free, and easily digestible. Lamb lung chews for dogs are ideal for pets with allergies and can be given as sensitive stomach dog treats making them a great alternative to dog jerky and bully sticks. Feel good about treating your pet. Use as part of a balanced diet.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Our Wild Eats Natural Lamb Lung Bites are 100% sustainable and processed in human grade facilities with the highest level of standards.
- 100% NATURAL DOG TREAT: Healthy, one-ingredient, high protein dog chews sourced from grass-fed, free-range New Zealand lamb. No chemicals. No preservatives. No additives. No hormones.
- PROMOTE POSITIVE CHEWING: Unique shape and texture encourages positive chewing and aids in natural dog teeth cleaning with each bite promoting healthier teeth and gums. Always supervise your pet when treating them.
- MORE WILD EATS WATER BUFFALO TREATS: Search “Wild Eats” to discover a family of products with lasting value and health benefits through single-source protein dog snacks, dog bones, dog chews, dog cookies, long lasting dog chews and dog treats.
Wild Eats New Zealand Lamb Lung Slices are 100% natural; healthy, single-source protein no hide dog chews suitable for all stages of life. These are highly palatable, high protein, rawhide-free dog chews, are a fantastic alternative to dog jerky, Himalayan dog chews, and bully sticks. Wild Eats lamb lung slices are sourced from free-range, grass-fed New Zealand Lamb raised without any added hormones for the highest quality chew. Their unique texture and shape help promote positive chewing while cleaning teeth and gums to improve overall dental health. Our dog treats contain no chemicals, preservatives, or additives, so you can feel good about treating your dog every day as part of a well-balanced diet. Wild Eats delivers a whole family of products that offer long-lasting value and healthy benefits by promoting one-ingredient dog treats. Please supervise your pet while giving a treat or chew.