- Ultra Cool Coat uses ice packs and evaporative materials to cool your dog on a hot day
- Chest, sides and shoulder areas are designed to wick away moisture
- Reflective mesh on the back deflects the sun's heat
- Easy to put on and take off, with generous adjustment at the neck and belly
- Comes with 4 ice packs inside the coat's pocketsComes with 4 ice packs inside the coat's pockets
The Ultra Cool Coat incorporates ice packs and evaporative cooling to cool your dog on hot days. Four dehydrated ice packs are inside the coat's pockets located in the core areas of the dog's body. Simply soak the packs in water for a few minutes, freeze, and insert in the pockets. The packs can be refrozen for reuse. The chest, sides, and shoulder areas of the coat are designed to absorb water, with the reflective mesh on the back deflecting the sun's heat. Easy to put on and take off, with reflective piping for night visibility, and generous adjustment at the next and belly. Designed in Minnesota.