- MEASURE FIRST: For best dog boot fit, measure dog paws and refer to size guide. Width of dog paw should be less than width of dog booties. Buy Size 4 (small) boots for paws measuring between 2 ¼ and 2 1/2 inches wide. Foam padding allows for boot to be tightened without harm but adding a dog sock can also make more snug. Other sizes available
- IDEAL FOR EVERYTHING: Use outdoors on hot pavement, sidewalks, hiking paths and pools OR on indoor hardwood floors. Thick soles are made of recycled tires to provide protection while your dog plays
- PATENTED DESIGN: Ultra Paws dog shoes with foam ensure your dog is comfortable when velcro straps are tight and secured.
- ADDITIONAL USAGE: Use to keep dogs from licking natural dog paw balm, cream or soother. Wear in the rain to keep water away from paws and pads or use in the pool to prevent scratches and tears. Product is not waterproof but is water resistant
- CONTACT US DIRECTLY - If you have any questions or concerns please contact us directly before doing anything else! We are here to help and offer world class customer service.
Ultra Paws Dog Boots are the ideal way to protect your dog's paw pads from cold, heat, and harsh surfaces. These boots include foam comfort pads that keep them comfortably wrapped around your pet's paws and easy to adjust closures that ensure they fit perfectly. The shoes also feature a nonslip exterior to prevent slipping on floors indoors and out and to provide traction and performance on all surfaces. Ultra Paws light Duty Dog Boots are ideal for protecting paws from snow, ice, mud, cold, or hot asphalt or concrete. These shoes are a small size for small dogs, but they are also available in five other sizes to find the perfect fit for your dog. Keep your dog's paw pads safe and their paws healthy with these durable dog boots today Key Features: Adjustable closures and foam interiors provide comfort, prevents twisting and ensures a perfect fit Durable, flexible, and supergrip sole to stay on your pet and provide top performance Protects paws from cold, snow, ice, mud, or other unpleasant surfaces. Please contact us with any issues directly! We are here to help!