- Durable, high-quality dog boots are the perfect all-purpose protector in wet or dry, hot or cold conditions.
- An ideal solution to help senior dogs and those with hip conditions maintain traction on hardwood and tile floors.
- PATENTED DESIGN: Ultra Paws dog shoes with foam ensure your dog is comfortable when velcro straps are tight and secured.
- Dual fuzzy fastener closures with foam pad inserts provide a snug, comfortable fit, with extra protection for both the fronts and backs of his ankles.
- If buying for urban walking and trail hikes, please consider buying Ultra Paws Heavy Duty boots which have thicker rubber soles made of recycled tires.
A best selling all-around dog boot! Durable boots are the best protection for senior dogs or with hip conditions and having trouble slipping on hardwood or tile floors. (Limited breathability; for extended periods of time in boots, try Ultra Paws Traction fleece dog boots). The sole is pliable, super grippe, and ideal to prevent slipping on floors and light duty outdoors - Plus they stay on your dog's paws! Care instructions: loosely fasten Velcro closure, wash in cold water Delicate Cycle; Hang to air dry. Dog boot measuring instructions measure your dog’s front paw to ensure a comfortable fitting. 1. Place the paw on a piece of paper and press down on the top, mimicking how the paw spreads when the dog is walking. 2. Mark the left and right sides on the paper and measure the distance between the marks. Compare this to the boot sizes. The width of the Paw should be smaller than the boot size because the boot won’t stretch. If you are in-between sizes, add a doggie sock to ensure a better fit.