- MEASURE FIRST: For best dog boot fit, measure dog paws and refer to size guide. Width of dog paw should be less than width of dog booties. Buy Size 11 ( extra large) boots for paws measuring more than 4 inches wide. Foam padding allows for boot to be tightened without harm but adding a dog sock can also make more snug. Other sizes available
- LIGHT DUTY BOOTS ARE IDEAL FOR: Running at dog grass runs, dog pools, snow and indoor hardwood floors. Small dog shoe provides paw protection with rubber non slip soles.
- PATENTED DESIGN: Ultra Paws dog shoes with foam ensure your dog is comfortable when velcro straps are tight and secured.
- ADDITIONAL USAGE: Use to keep dogs from licking natural dog paw balm, cream or soother. Great for pools to prevent liner tears and scratches while swimming
- If buying for urban walking and trail hikes, please consider buying Ultra Paws Heavy Duty boots which have thicker rubber soles made of recycled tiresIf buying for urban walking and trail hikes, please consider buying Ultra Paws Heavy Duty boots which have thicker rubber soles made of recycled tires
Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Protect your parading pooch’s sensitive paws with Ultra Paws Durable Dog Boots. Made from water-resistant nylon, this patented design is the perfect all-purpose boot to keep your furry friend’s feet safe in wet or dry, hot or cold conditions. The toe and sole are coated in ToughTek—a grippy, flexible and skid-resistant thermoplastic—that’s extra durable and ideally suited to help older dogs and those with hip issues maintain traction on hardwood and tile floors. The split-seam upper shafts make these high-quality boots easy to get on and off, while the dual fuzzy fastener straps and foam ankle pads provide a snug fit with unmatched comfort.