- Durable, high-quality dog boots are the perfect all-purpose protector in wet or dry, hot or cold conditions
- An ideal solution to help senior dogs and those with hip conditions maintain traction on hardwood and tile floors.
- PATENTED DESIGN: Ultra Paws dog shoes with foam ensure your dog is comfortable when velcro straps are tight and secured.
- Dual fuzzy fastener closures with foam pad inserts provide a snug, comfortable fit, with extra protection for both the fronts and backs of his ankles.
- If buying for urban walking and trail hikes, please consider buying Ultra Paws Heavy Duty boots which have thicker rubber soles made of recycled tires.
Boots are easy to put on, with expanding side seams. Two easy to adjust Velcro closures. Neoprene at closures cushion dogs foot. Water resistant and durable. The sole is made of toughtek. Boots are 8 mm thick, abrasion resistant, non-slip thermoplastic materials pliable and ideal for indoor and light duty. How to measure width: place dogs foot on paper and press on top to spread foot like when walking. Mark the sides. Width of foot should be smaller than the size of the boot.