- MEASURE FIRST: For best dog boot fit, measure dog paws and refer to size guide. Width of dog paw should be less than width of dog booties. Buy Size 4 (small) boots for paws measuring between 2 ¼ and 2 1/2 inches wide. Foam padding allows for boot to be tightened without harm but adding a dog sock can also make more snug. Other sizes available
- LIGHT DUTY BOOTS ARE IDEAL FOR: Running at dog grass runs, dog pools, snow and indoor hardwood floors. Small dog shoe provides paw protection with rubber non slip soles.
- PATENTED DESIGN: Ultra Paws dog shoes with foam ensure your dog is comfortable when velcro straps are tight and secured.
- ADDITIONAL USAGE: Use to keep dogs from licking natural dog paw balm, cream or soother. Great for pools to prevent liner tears and scratches while swimming
- If buying for urban walking and trail hikes, please consider buying Ultra Paws Heavy Duty boots which have thicker rubber soles made of recycled tiresIf buying for urban walking and trail hikes, please consider buying Ultra Paws Heavy Duty boots which have thicker rubber soles made of recycled tires
Ultra Pawsreg; Durable Dog Boots are the ideal way to protect your dog's paw pads from cold, heat, and harsh surfaces. These boots include foam comfort pads that keep them comfortably wrapped around your pet's paws and easytoadjust closures that ensure they fit perfectly. The shoes also feature a nonslip exterior to prevent slipping on floors indoors and out and to provide traction and performance on all surfaces. Ultra Paws Durable Dog Boots are ideal for protecting paws from snow, ice, mud, cold, or hot asphalt or concrete. These shoes are a small size for small dogs, but they are also available in five other sizes to find the perfect fit for your dog. Keep your dog's paw pads safe and their paws healthy with these durable dog boots today Key Features: Adjustable closures and foam interiors provide comfort, prevents twisting and ensures a perfect fit Durable, flexible, and supergrip sole to stay on your pet and provide top performance Protects paws from cold, snow, ice, mud, or other unpleasant surfaces