- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Our Wild Eats Cod Skin Flats are a single source dog treats that have no fillers, added hormones and are antibiotic free, rawhide free dog chews. 100% single ingredient natural dog treats.
- WILD CAUGHT: These all natural cod skin dog chews and cat treats are wild caught in the North Atlantic using Certified Sustainable fishing practices. Perfect to use for dog training treats and puppy training treats.
- GREAT SOURCE OF OMEGA 3’S: Wild Eats Cod Skin Flats are an easily digestible protein full of Omega 3 fatty acids. These fatty acids help support healthy skin, joints, eyes, weight, heart health and help with a shiny coat for your dog or cat.
- RECOMMENDED FOR BOTH DOGS & CATS: Both Dogs and Cats love the crunchy texture and savory flavor of these cod fish skin flats. Great alternative to salmon skin chips, salmon jerky, sweet potato dog treats, chicken jerky for dogs and yak chews. While these skin flats may have a unique aroma to the discerning pet parent, your pet will love it.
- MORE WILD EATS HIGH QUALITY TREATS: Search “Wild Eats” to discover a family of products with lasting value and health benefits through single-source protein dog snacks, dog chews, and dog treats.
Wild Eats Cod Treats are 100% natural, healthy, single-source protein no hide dog chews suitable for all stages of life. These are highly palatable, high in Omega 3 & 6, rawhide-free dog chews, and are a fantastic alternative to rawhide dog treats. Wild Eats Cod Treats are sustainably sourced from North Atlantic Cod, without any added fillers, added hormones, antibiotic-free, and the highest quality dog chew. Their unique texture and shape help promote positive chewing while cleaning teeth and gums to improve overall dental health. Our dog treats are low in fat and contain no chemicals, preservatives, or additives, so you can feel good about treating your dog every day as part of a well-balanced diet. Wild Eats delivers a whole family of products that offer long-lasting value and healthy benefits by promoting one-ingredient dog treats. Please supervise your pet while giving a treat or chew.