- MEASURE FIRST: For best dog boot fit, measure dog paws and refer to size guide. Width of dog paw should be less than width of dog booties. Buy Size 2 (extra small) boots for paws measuring between 1 3/4 and 2 inches wide. Foam padding allows for boot to be tightened without harm but adding a dog sock can also make more snug. Other sizes available
- LIGHT DUTY BOOTS ARE IDEAL FOR: Running at dog grass runs, dog pools, snow and indoor hardwood floors. Small dog shoe provides paw protection with rubber non slip soles.
- PATENTED DESIGN: Ultra Paws dog shoes with foam ensure your dog is comfortable when velcro straps are tight and secured.
- ADDITIONAL USAGE: Use to keep dogs from licking natural dog paw balm, cream or soother. Great for pools to prevent liner tears and scratches while swimming
- If buying for urban walking and trail hikes, please consider buying Ultra Paws Heavy Duty boots which have thicker rubber soles made of recycled tiresIf buying for urban walking and trail hikes, please consider buying Ultra Paws Heavy Duty boots which have thicker rubber soles made of recycled tires
Boots are easy to put on, with expanding side seams. Two easy to adjust Velcro closures. Neoprene at closures cushion dogs foot. Water resistant and durable. The sole is made of toughtek. Boots are 8 mm thick, abrasion resistant, non-slip thermoplastic materials pliable and ideal for indoor and light duty. How to measure width: place dogs foot on paper and press on top to spread foot like when walking. Mark the sides. Width of foot should be smaller than the size of the boot. Sizes: Petite 1 1/4" Width, X-Small 1 3/4" Width, small 2 1/4" Width, Medium 2 3/4" Width, Large 3 1/4" Width, Xlarge 4" Width.