- MEASURE FIRST: For best dog boot fit, measure dog paws and refer to size guide. Width of dog paw should be less than width of dog booties. Buy Size 0 (petite) boots for paws measuring between 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 inches wide. Foam padding allows for boot to be tightened without harm but adding a dog sock can also make more snug. Other sizes available
- LIGHT DUTY BOOTS ARE IDEAL FOR: Running at dog grass runs, dog pools, snow and indoor hardwood floors. Small dog shoe provides paw protection with rubber non slip soles.
- PATENTED DESIGN: Ultra Paws dog shoes with foam ensure your dog is comfortable when velcro straps are tight and secured.
- ADDITIONAL USAGE: Use to keep dogs from licking natural dog paw balm, cream or soother. Great for pools to prevent liner tears and scratches while swimming
- If buying for urban walking and trail hikes, please consider buying Ultra Paws Heavy Duty boots which have thicker rubber soles made of recycled tiresIf buying for urban walking and trail hikes, please consider buying Ultra Paws Heavy Duty boots which have thicker rubber soles made of recycled tires
A best selling all-around dog boot! Durable boots are the best protection for senior dogs or with hip conditions and having trouble slipping on hardwood or tile floors. (Limited breathability; for extended periods of time in boots, try Ultra Paws Traction fleece dog boots). The sole is pliable, super grippe, and ideal to prevent slipping on floors and light duty outdoors - Plus they stay on your dog's paws! Care instructions: loosely fasten Velcro closure, wash in cold water Delicate Cycle; Hang to air dry. Dog boot measuring instructions measure your dog’s front paw to ensure a comfortable fitting. 1. Place the paw on a piece of paper and press down on the top, mimicking how the paw spreads when the dog is walking. 2. Mark the left and right sides on the paper and measure the distance between the marks. Compare this to the boot sizes. The width of the Paw should be smaller than the boot size because the boot won’t stretch. If you are in-between sizes, add a doggie sock to ensure a better fit.