- MEASURE FIRST: For best dog boot fit, measure dog paws and refer to size guide. Width of dog paw should be less than width of dog booties. Buy Size 2 (extra small) boots for paws measuring between 1 3/4 and 2 inches wide. Foam padding allows for boot to be tightened without harm but adding a dog sock can also make more snug. Other sizes available
- LIGHT DUTY BOOTS ARE IDEAL FOR: Running at dog grass runs, dog pools, snow and indoor hardwood floors. Small dog shoe provides paw protection with rubber non slip soles.
- PATENTED DESIGN: Ultra Paws dog shoes with foam ensure your dog is comfortable when velcro straps are tight and secured.
- ADDITIONAL USAGE: Use to keep dogs from licking natural dog paw balm, cream or soother. Great for pools to prevent liner tears and scratches while swimming
- If buying for urban walking and trail hikes, please consider buying Ultra Paws Heavy Duty boots which have thicker rubber soles made of recycled tiresIf buying for urban walking and trail hikes, please consider buying Ultra Paws Heavy Duty boots which have thicker rubber soles made of recycled tires
The Durable sole is pliable, super grippy, and ideal to prevent slipping on floors and light duty outdoors - plus they stay on your dog's paws! Packaged four boots to a set, in red or black, in six sizes. Wide opening split seam top - making it easy to put on the boots. Two Velcro straps with slides fasten the boots in place. Generous foam pads at the closures create a secure grip and cushions the dog's paw when the boot is tightened. Durable boots are the BEST protection for senior dogs or ones with hip conditions that are having trouble slipping on hardwood or tile floors. (Limited breathability; for extended periods of time in boots, use Ultra Paws Traction fleece dog boots). Tough, water resistant polyester material with the top of the toe and sole wrapped in a grippy, flexible, skid resistant, durable PVC or TPU (on two smallest sizes) sole. (For abrasive surfaces we recommend the Ultra Paws Rugged dog boots). The sole performs in wet and dry, hot and cold conditions. To extend the life of your dog boots we recommend applying Shoe Goo or a similar product to patch small holes in the sole that can appear with wear. To care for the boots, loosely fasten Velcro closure, wash in cold water delicate cycle; hang to air dry. If your dog is in between sizes, or for added warmth, we recommend a Doggie Sock. (U.S. Patent 7,971,557, Canadian Patent 2,486,628, Other Patents pending).