- MEASURE FIRST: For best dog boot fit, measure dog paws and refer to size guide. Width of dog paw should be less than width of dog booties. Buy Size 4 (small) boots for paws measuring between 2 ¼ and 2 1/2 inches wide. Foam padding allows for boot to be tightened without harm but adding a dog sock can also make more snug. Other sizes available
- IDEAL FOR EVERYTHING: Use outdoors on hot pavement, sidewalks, hiking paths and pools OR on indoor hardwood floors. Thick soles are made of recycled tires to provide protection while your dog plays
- PATENTED DESIGN: Ultra Paws dog shoes with foam ensure your dog is comfortable when velcro straps are tight and secured.
- ADDITIONAL USAGE: Use to keep dogs from licking natural dog paw balm, cream or soother. Wear in the rain to keep water away from paws and pads or use in the pool to prevent scratches and tears. Product is not waterproof but is water resistant
- CONTACT US DIRECTLY - If you have any questions or concerns please contact us directly before doing anything else! We are here to help and offer world class customer service.CONTACT US DIRECTLY - If you have any questions or concerns please contact us directly before doing anything else! We are here to help and offer world class customer service.
Designed for active, hard charging dogs when extra sole protection is needed. This boot has a recycled tire sole, about 50% thicker than the Durable dog boots, but is flexible and rugged. This is the boot for hunters, urban settings, on asphalt or concrete, snow, and protection from salt in the winter. Available in red, black, or orange, in four sizes. The side seams expand, making it easy to put on the boot. Two Velcro straps with slides fasten the boots in place and cover foam pads that cushion the paw, and create a secure grip. These boots are guaranteed to stay on when properly sized and periodically tightened. The boot is made of water resistant nylon, the toe is wrapped in PVC, and the sole is recycled tire. To extend the life of the boots apply Shoe Goo or a similar product to patch small holes in the sole that can appear with wear. Some users will pre apply Shoe goo in extreme situations. To clean the boots loosely fasten Velcro closure, wash in cold water delicate cycle; hang to air dry. Four sizes to choose from based on the width of the paw: S – 2 ¼”; M – 2 ¾”; L – 3 ¼”; XL – 3 ¾”. Packaged four boots per set. (U.S. Patent 7,971,557 / Canadian Patent 2,486,628 / Other Patents pending). Measure your dog’s front paw to ensure a comfortable fitting. Place the paw on a piece of paper and press down on the top, mimicking how the paw spreads when walking. Mark the left and right sides, then measure the distance between the marks. The width of the paw should be smaller than the boot size because the boot won’t stretch. For between sizes, adding a Doggie Sock will give a better fit.