The Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with Project Manager or Project Manager Lead to prepare and manage comprehensive action plans and timeframes for projects. They assist with driving success across teams and will also serve as the key link between the sales team, product development team, and operations team to outline business needs, manage internal work streams, facilitate collaboration, and assist with meeting deadlines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tracks projects, manages development timelines, and assists with expediting the day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Works directly with sales, product development, creative team/marketing, supply chain, operations, and finance to plan and execute internal process and collaborate all aspects of a project.
- Works with domestic and international merchandising teams to maintain development timelines
- Assists and interface with internal sales team to generate clear communication across multiple teams
- Maintains milestones schedules, lead times, and timelines
- Coordinates and communicates specific production needs from our customers via the sales team, to our internal teams, and drives the timelines until product launch
- Coordinates with operations to ensure the timely delivery of product to our US based warehouse, and/or our FOB China/India sales
- Maintains, Tracks, manages, and updates projects via Project Management System
- Communicates project plans to all internal stake holders
- Provides support including meeting arrangement, meeting recaps and meeting agendas
- Works with design teams to ensure delivery of key assets and adherences to timelines
- Partners with product development team and manages the commercialization of products and timelines.
- Manages bids and line reviews for our Tier 2 customers
- Performs in a fast-paced environment while continuing to be detail-focused/energized
- Exercises strong communication skills with collaborative spirit to move projects forward
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Participating in occasional customer meetings
- Reports to Project Manager or Lead Project Manger
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination education and experience.
- Must have strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines and to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, professional work ethic.
- Extremely organized, detail and process oriented.
- Candidate must be a team player and have excellent time management skills
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve, and follow-up as required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage different responsibilities.
- High degree of ownership and initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Action Oriented – Driven by opportunity; energized by challenges; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Accountability – Ensures that all departments understand deadlines and take ownership to develop accountability in order to hit deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and professional growth within a dynamic consumer products company.
This is a full-time position in Wichita, KS or Remote
Apply by emailing your cover letter, and resume with subject line :
to : HR@cosmicpet.com