Consumer & Market Intelligence Intern
Refine, Manage and own Cosmic Pet’s internal consumer testing program. Currently a group of 300+ users that needs to be refined and expanded. This role is for up to 30 hours per week in the Cosmic Pet Wichita, KS facility.
The role will support the new product development team in product testing and gathering sales and marketing insights from the outside test group. The Consumer & Market Intelligence Intern will be a self-starter with interest in the product development process, customer service, marketing and pets.
- Primary point of contact between Cosmic pet and external product testers.
- Identify specific Pet/Pet Parent profiles to be sorted and paired with relevant products for testing.
- Monitor test group for reliability, engage reliable testers while managing out unreliable members.
- Use product specs provided by the new product development team to identify the correct test group and distribute samples accordingly.
- Manage product testing questionnaire template and work with NPD to update accordingly for individual tests if specific insights are needed.
- Make sure test feedback is aggregated and delivered to the new product development team for action
- Collaborate with NPD, Sales and Marketing to keep the outside group engaged and useful when there are no new products to test.
- Review existing best sellers for new customer insights.
- Author and distribute customer insight surveys.
- Brainstorm new ways to activate and engage the outside group for insight.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with online survey platforms, MS forms, Google Forms, Survey Monkey, etc.
- Customer Service and/or Social Media experience a plus
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Apply by emailing your cover letter, and resume with subject line :
New Product Development Testing Intern / Part Time
to : HR@cosmicpet.com